Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Scientific American Wants To “jeopardize rain and crops”
- October 14 Eclipse
- Not A Billion Dollar Disaster
- 1,039 New Coal Fired Power Plants
- Please Enter The Boxcar Peacefully
- Forecasting Climate Change
- The Miracle Of Life
- Toto’s Announcement
- The Safe Climate Of 1903
- The Manchurian Billionaire
- Left Wing Hero Of 2014
- Erasing The Hiatus
- Journalism Past Its Final Decades
- Assessing Government Climate Agencies
- Rapidly Changing Climate
- 100 Fifteen Minute Cities
- The World Began In 1981
- Some Carbon Is More Equal
- Dangerous Assault Rifle
- Climate Expert Zelensky
- Tropical Heat Of August/September 1895
- The Fake History Channel
- Reuters : Chinese Carbon Dioxide Is Different
- “What happened?”
- Cancelling Science
Email SubscriptionJoin 1,922 other subscribers
Kent Clizbe on Scientific American Wants To… Morgan Wright on Scientific American Wants To… TimC on Please Enter The Boxcar Peacef… Disillusioned on Forecasting Climate Change Walter on 4-9 Degrees Warming At The Gre… Bob Greene on Dangerous Assault Rifle Morgan Wright on Scientists Are Alarmed vuurklip on Government To Save Us From Glo… Morgan Wright on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie… Thomas Kirby on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie…
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Horse flatulence caused this Mann-made snowstorm, March 11-14 1888.
80 years ago, 80% of the US was covered with drought.
Senate Democrats are filibustering the weather tonight. On Monday night, Senate Democrats are hosting a rare pajama party of sorts, conducting an all-night “talkathon” on climate change – minus the pajamas Senate holds global warming all-nighter – CSMonitor.com They wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA didn’t like that inconvenient spike in temperatures around 1940, as reported in Hansen 1999. pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1999/1999_Hansen_etal_1.pdf So they simply removed most of it, and massively warmed the years after 1960.