Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Donald Trump’s Fault
- Nobel Laureate Al Gore
- Al Gore – Legitimate Science Is Unethical
- Ozone Hole To Destroy Entire Life Systems – CO2 To Turn New York Into Florida
- Targeting Energy And Food
- States Which Had Their Hottest Year In 1921
- Press Bragging Again
- “Drastic Midwest climate change predicted”
- Making The Data Better
- 1922 – World Growing Warmer
- 1922 Record Heat In May – Glaciers Melting
- 1977 Climate Activist
- Organic Gardener Worried About Carbon
- Outdated Books
- CNN Mathematics
- Erasing The Abnormal Warmth
- Protecting America
- CNN Mathematics
- Extreme Earth And Space Weather Of 1859
- “A highly regarded factcheck team says”
- Briffa’s Reconstruction
- An Imaginary Warming Trend
- Hottest Two Months On Record
- Red Hot North Pole
- Erasing Thermometer Data
Email SubscriptionJoin 1,903 other subscribers
DD More on Making The Data Better saveenergy on Ozone Hole To Destroy Entire L… saveenergy on Outdated Books Bob Greene on Organic Gardener Worried About… saveenergy on Paid To Produce Gibberish saveenergy on The End Of Snow In Wales Morgan Wright on ““verging on climate den… Bob Greene on ““verging on climate den… Morgan Wright on Captain Kirk Says CO2 Will Kil… saveenergy on Freezing Canada
Daily Archives: October 12, 2012
January 4, 2008 This drought may never break IT MAY be time to stop describing south-eastern Australia as gripped by drought and instead accept the extreme dry as permanent, one of the nation’s most senior weather experts warned yesterday. “Perhaps … Continue reading
We fully expect that whatever the weather is, charlatans posing as climate scientists will tell us they they predicted it all along.
Dr. Julienne Stroeve told the environmental group Greenpeace in a press release, “The loss of summer sea ice has led to unusual warming of the Arctic atmosphere, that in turn impacts weather patterns in the Northern Hemisphere, that can result … Continue reading
In January, the three stooges (Gore Hansen and Trenberth) traveled to Antarctica to highlight melting ice. This produced Goreffect³ which led to record ice and cold. The Antarctic voyage is part of a larger campaign to focus attention on the threat climate change poses to … Continue reading
Mercury News: Search Results
17 Jul 1954 – Arctic ice thaws Washington, Fri.
Hansen says Arctic warming is your fault, and requires massive taxation to stop. 29 Sep 1939 – What is The World Coming To?
16 Apr 1923 – THE NORTH POLE CAUSES OF CHANGE OF CLIMATE.