SUNSPOT CYCLE AGAIN PRODUCES TITANIC BERGS
Ice Peril at Sea Repeats After Eleven Years.
Chicago Daily Tribune (1923-1963) – Chicago, Ill.
Author: SELBY MAXWELL
The 15th of next April will be the eleventh anniversary of the Titanic disaster. The same conditions of ice which sent that ship to the bottom are forming again. Icebergs are a particular menace every eleven years.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Prayers For Caesar
- “wettest day on record”
- Scientific American Wants To “jeopardize rain and crops”
- October 14 Eclipse
- Not A Billion Dollar Disaster
- 1,039 New Coal Fired Power Plants
- Please Enter The Boxcar Peacefully
- Forecasting Climate Change
- The Miracle Of Life
- Toto’s Announcement
- The Safe Climate Of 1903
- The Manchurian Billionaire
- Left Wing Hero Of 2014
- Erasing The Hiatus
- Journalism Past Its Final Decades
- Assessing Government Climate Agencies
- Rapidly Changing Climate
- 100 Fifteen Minute Cities
- The World Began In 1981
- Some Carbon Is More Equal
- Dangerous Assault Rifle
- Climate Expert Zelensky
- Tropical Heat Of August/September 1895
- The Fake History Channel
- Reuters : Chinese Carbon Dioxide Is Different
Email SubscriptionJoin 1,923 other subscribers
Kent Clizbe on Scientific American Wants To… Morgan Wright on Scientific American Wants To… TimC on Please Enter The Boxcar Peacef… Disillusioned on Forecasting Climate Change Walter on 4-9 Degrees Warming At The Gre… Bob Greene on Dangerous Assault Rifle Morgan Wright on Scientists Are Alarmed vuurklip on Government To Save Us From Glo… Morgan Wright on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie… Thomas Kirby on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie…