Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 100 Fifteen Minute Cities
- The World Began In 1981
- Some Carbon Is More Equal
- Dangerous Assault Rifle
- Climate Expert Zelensky
- Tropical Heat Of August/September 1895
- The Fake History Channel
- Reuters : Chinese Carbon Dioxide Is Different
- “What happened?”
- Cancelling Science
- Scientists Are Alarmed
- Scientists Alarmed
- Sooner Than The Boston Globe Expected
- Government To Save Us From Global Boiling
- Destroying The Environment To Virtue Signal
- 1968 Deja Vu In LA
- Google Believes In Science
- “Energy investor. Climate change is real”
- Michael Mann Weighs In On Science
- Tilting At Windmills
- A Time Of Global Boiling
- Saving San Francisco
- Democracy Dies In Darkness
- Hottest Imaginary August Ever
- 4-9 Degrees Warming At The Great Lakes By 2030
Email SubscriptionJoin 1,924 other subscribers
Bob Greene on Dangerous Assault Rifle Morgan Wright on Scientists Are Alarmed vuurklip on Government To Save Us From Glo… Morgan Wright on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie… Thomas Kirby on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie… Morgan Wright on Meathead Explains Democracy Steve Case on Troubling Methane Morgan Wright on Lowest Extent In 13 Billion Ye… kamas716 on Lowest Extent In 13 Billion Ye… Morgan Wright on WEF : CO2 And Methane Emission…
Daily Archives: December 15, 2010
http://www.observer.com/2010/media/another-fox-news-slant-mongering-memos Debate is unacceptable.
North and south are both close to 12 million km^2. The Arctic is deficient about 1 million km^2 while the Antarctic has an excess of almost 2 million km^2.
The record snow winter in the Northern Hemisphere (1978) was also the coldest.
That should wipe out all the remaining forests in short order. http://www.guardian.co.uk/ Sunshine in the UK winter is very reliable.
This has been going for over a century, due to Victorian Hummers and soccer moms. http://news.discovery.com/earth/antarctica-melting-warming-penguins-101214.html One minor problem though – SSTs around Antarctica are running well below normal. http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.html
“Given our level of ignorance about what’s going on, we don’t want to compound that with a level of arrogance by saying we know what’s going to happen in a month,” – Jonathan Martin http://www.csmonitor.com/