Proof global warming isn’t making weather wackier?
By Maxim Lott
Published April 30, 2012
Greenhouse gases do much more than just warm the planet, some environmentalists warn: They cause hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, droughts, and even extreme cold spells. Or do they?
Steven Goddard, who runs the skeptical climate blog Real Science and has a background in geology and computer science, has spent thousands of hours studying bad weather events around the world.
He found that the weather was wilder and weirder in the past than it is today.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Rapidly Changing Climate
- 100 Fifteen Minute Cities
- The World Began In 1981
- Some Carbon Is More Equal
- Dangerous Assault Rifle
- Climate Expert Zelensky
- Tropical Heat Of August/September 1895
- The Fake History Channel
- Reuters : Chinese Carbon Dioxide Is Different
- “What happened?”
- Cancelling Science
- Scientists Are Alarmed
- Scientists Alarmed
- Sooner Than The Boston Globe Expected
- Government To Save Us From Global Boiling
- Destroying The Environment To Virtue Signal
- 1968 Deja Vu In LA
- Google Believes In Science
- “Energy investor. Climate change is real”
- Michael Mann Weighs In On Science
- Tilting At Windmills
- A Time Of Global Boiling
- Saving San Francisco
- Democracy Dies In Darkness
- Hottest Imaginary August Ever
Email SubscriptionJoin 1,924 other subscribers
Bob Greene on Dangerous Assault Rifle Morgan Wright on Scientists Are Alarmed vuurklip on Government To Save Us From Glo… Morgan Wright on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie… Thomas Kirby on Michael Mann Weighs In On Scie… Morgan Wright on Meathead Explains Democracy Steve Case on Troubling Methane Morgan Wright on Lowest Extent In 13 Billion Ye… kamas716 on Lowest Extent In 13 Billion Ye… Morgan Wright on WEF : CO2 And Methane Emission…