Gavin Goes For The Gold

GISS is diverging from RSS at 1.1C/century – which is faster than their claimed warming trend.

ScreenHunter_209 Apr. 14 14.59

About Tony Heller

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Gavin Goes For The Gold

  1. Gail Combs says:

    That graph is a classic Steve.

  2. Jason Calley says:

    Yes, great graph. You know… when I squint my eyes, that graph looks almost like a pointillist drawing of the side profile of a big bull. How appropriate… a bunch of bull from GISS.

  3. David A says:

    Has Mosher ever had his eyes stitched open and been forced to comment on this.

    • Gail Combs says:

      Maybe if he was in the pasture with that bull it might get his attention. link

      • Jason Calley says:

        Hey Gail, Ha! Funny joke, but speaking of FEMA… You may remember Hurricane Andrew of 1992 that hit southern Florida. FEMA was so inept that there were Congressional hearings afterwards to investigate what happened. During the hearings it came out that only about 10% of FEMA’s budget was allocated to public emergency response. The other 90%? It went to “continuity of government” functions; you know, underground bunkers, safe retreats for politicians and bureaucrats, etc. Of course that was 22 years ago… I am sure that they must be more useful these days, huh?

Leave a Reply