OBAMA: Secretary Clinton has done an extraordinary job. But she works for me. I’m the president and I’m always responsible, and that’s why nobody’s more interested in finding out exactly what happened than I do.
The day after the attack, governor, I stood in the Rose Garden and I told the American people in the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened. That this was an act of terror and I also said that we’re going to hunt down those who committed this crime.
And then a few days later, I was there greeting the caskets coming into Andrews Air Force Base and grieving with the families.
And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the Secretary of State, our U.N. Ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, governor, is offensive. That’s not what we do. That’s not what I do as president, that’s not what I do as Commander in Chief.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scientists Conversing
- “Yes, Antarctic sea ice is melting faster than ever before”
- Prayers For Caesar
- “wettest day on record”
- Scientific American Wants To “jeopardize rain and crops”
- October 14 Eclipse
- Not A Billion Dollar Disaster
- 1,039 New Coal Fired Power Plants
- Please Enter The Boxcar Peacefully
- Forecasting Climate Change
- The Miracle Of Life
- Toto’s Announcement
- The Safe Climate Of 1903
- The Manchurian Billionaire
- Left Wing Hero Of 2014
- Erasing The Hiatus
- Journalism Past Its Final Decades
- Assessing Government Climate Agencies
- Rapidly Changing Climate
- 100 Fifteen Minute Cities
- The World Began In 1981
- Some Carbon Is More Equal
- Dangerous Assault Rifle
- Climate Expert Zelensky
- Tropical Heat Of August/September 1895
Email SubscriptionJoin 1,923 other subscribers
Chris Barron on Climate Scientists Conversing John Williams on Prayers For Caesar Kent Clizbe on Scientific American Wants To… Morgan Wright on Scientific American Wants To… TimC on Please Enter The Boxcar Peacef… Disillusioned on Forecasting Climate Change Walter on 4-9 Degrees Warming At The Gre… Bob Greene on Dangerous Assault Rifle Morgan Wright on Scientists Are Alarmed vuurklip on Government To Save Us From Glo…